Jimmy Mcmillan

Jimmy Mcmillan, Jimmy Mcmillan Biography, Jimmy Mcmillan wiki, kristin davis governor, kristin davis, dalealplay, elkspel, speeleiland: Jimmy McMillan, also known as Papa Smurf, is the founder of the rent is too high Damn, a party based in New York politics. McMillan is the current party candidate in the election for governor of New York, 2010. In 2005 and 2009. McMillan was the mayoral candidate of the party in New York City.

In 2005, he received over 1,000 votes (0.03% of total votes). In 2009, he received 2615 votes in his second campaign for mayor.

At an appearance in a debate dominated by the 2010 gubernatorial McMillan and the other four minor-party candidates, he expressed his views on gay marriage, saying: "Rent is Too Damn High Party believes that if you want to marry a shoe, I thee wed.

Regarding his use of black gloves during the debate, McMillan said: "I am a war vet," said McMillan. "Do not forget I was in Vietnam for two and a half years and have three bronze stars, but the chemicals in Agent Orange - Dioxin and many other chemicals mixed. - I do not get sick when I get home tonight, I know I will not be able to breathe, if I take them off. It could be psychological, I do not know, but I just put em on and wear it anyway.