Fran Drescher's talkshow GETS OWN

Fran Drescher's talkshow GETS OWN, madeline zima: Fran Drescher known as Nanny Fine gets his own talk show and Wendy Williams will be fired. Fran said that people own Wendys asked to do a talk show. I suppose that Wendy did not cut it anymore. I know I used to watch it, but it is too too hard. So I guess Wendy get fired because she had no idea of ask Nanny Fine to do a show. Anyway here's what Fran said:
"When I was on the show, people who make your show asked me if I wanted to do my own show,"
"We've spoken since. It will create 26 November right after Thanksgiving.
"The show has everything from pedicures to politics.
"It will be interesting to talk to ladies on a myriad of topics that will be fun, funny, inspiring, motivation, education and empowerment."
What do you think?
I read: Fran Drescher GETS HIS OWN TALK SHOW