Jake Plummer


Jake Plummer: If there is one person in the world who understands what Donovan McNabb passes through the bench after the loss of the Redskins' Week at the Detroit Lions last isJake Plummer Plummer, as you remember, aussi victim fell. the wrath of Mike Shanahan, Denver When was Shanahan. Back in 2006, Shanahan has suddenly decided to bench Jake Plummer for Jay Cutler rookie, although Be The 7-4 Broncos. She career essentially ended the story of Jake Plummer.

To this end, Jake Plummer When we estimated McNabb, it means something. Yahoo! with Shutdown Corner Until now stuck with Jake Plummer, and that is to say about the situation.

"I had a coach who, no matter how I thought I played well or how the majority of fans across the country I thought I was playing, he was never good enough for him," said Jake Plummer, not very dry bitter fact. "And so it becomes difficult."

"It just seemed to be in every game I Could These four complete passes, those five gold shots here, and it would be nice. And it's just not my personality ... A Goal Shanahan wanted perfection, and it bore many of us there. "

Said Shanahan Jake Plummer "still looking, John Elway, firmly believing that he will find that person. Now, you always want your coach tells you to get better, so I can not fully support the position of Jake Plummer. Goal There's a fine line, and it is clear Shanahan, he crossed oz.