Christina Aguilera Pregnant



Christina Aguilera Pregnant: Christina Aguilera bares all (literally) for the "Sexy Mama" cover article in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands nationally Dec. 11.

Xtina figures she got pregnant when her husband Jordan Bratman was visiting her in Georgetown, in the leg of his tour of the United States. Excerpts of interview:

On her pregnancy being a surprise: "We have decided to start trying after the tour. And so I went off the pill to prepare my body, because I do not know how long it took. You heard it takes some time - with the exception of Power Egg and Super Sperm here ... I'm like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened "?

Being pregnant when her "Back to Basics' tour:" I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong - somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show. "So she wore a heart rate monitor well disguised. She did not want to spread the news." I did not want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'pregnant woman on stage! Is she going to be OK? "But I had to tell my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

On her simple decision not to announce anything: "Because I had not said anything, people thought I was trying to keep this big secret bad, and it is not the case at all. I was just not comment. I'm not like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant! "I'm not that girl."

On the domestication of Xtina being complicated: "We are so marked. If you're too sexual, you're slutty. If you're not sexual enough, you prudish. I want to put it there as a topic of conversation. Why does it bother you? What is your problem with him? Am I really hurting you? Let's get to the root of it. I have more than one side of me that likes to go out on stage and sing. Sometimes I want to be aggressive, sometimes I want to feel empowered in my sexuality and my vulnerability. I put everything out there. "

The Dirrty singer is due to her first child this January. "Lady Gres" shoes Christian Louboutin.

Tags: christina aguilera, christina aguilera divorce, cristina aguilera, pink pregnant, is pink pregnant