Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos - Pics

Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos - Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Pics, Nikki CatsourasThere were graphic photos ofcar accidents across the page. I took off the more striking. Sick of retards abusing me - people whose emotions are manipulated by the populist press. But the remaining pictures are still quite shocking. They were taken by officials of the California Highway Patrol who then moved to email and from there they went viral - they are all on the net. I would not hurry to enter some of these sites well. They are full of viruses.

I leave these pictures for a reason - Anything is possible when you are driving irresponsibly. Yes, I am sorry for the girl. Sorry for the family. But this is not the back. But maybe if young drivers were horrible to see these images, they might think twice the speed - over 100 mph this girl was in the Porsche.

BTW do not be tempted to download the video that is posted on the site registered in the name Nikki Catsouras (. Net). According trendmicro.com, this site is owned by Russian cyber-criminals who have entrusted several variants of worms and viruses in the video.
Malcolm Lambe
Paris
May 3, 2009

May 15

I just saw a survey with 1453 respondents Zimbio. Readers were invited -

    Websites should be allowed to display graphic images of Nikki Catsouras?

Yes, it's a matter of interest and the public has a right to see - 43%

Yes, they should be allowed to display them, but they should avoid doing so out of respect for the family - 15%

No, parents should get to decide whether these images can be displayed - 28%

No graphic images such as this should not be displayed on the Internet for any reason at all, because children can find them - 13%
Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos


Look I had these photos for a day and then I thought No, these are really sad and terrible and horrible and its just gonna be a bunch of sickos who come here to look. So I took them down. But after thinking about it, I realized that I was hypocritical. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I wanted to see these photos. So I spent some time looking for them. It is difficult not to be horrifed by this. And say what a waste of life and ask "why"? I have two children (4 years and a baby) and I would not think that we would in future have an argument and then they went and did something like that.


You probably know the story. 18 years aka Porsche Girl Nikki Catsouras had an argument with his father and took his car keys. So she borrowed her $ 150 000 and Porsche was traveling at a speed of over 100MPH before hitting a Honda which was 70mph and tillage in the toll.


Got teens? Would you show them this? It's a tough call is not it? On one hand you do not want to see pictures like this (although they are all over the net so far) ... but then it might make them think twice about the speed and dangerous driving. Dunno. But I know that they are haunting images. Do not click on them if you're not ready to be shocked. Ah yes ... the rest of the story is that the family came across these photos on the net. Apparently taken and posted by an officer of the California Highway Patrol. Now the family are pursuing CHP for 20 million dollars. Still does not bring the girl if she does. Maybe these pictures should be used in a road safetycampaign?