Kempson Video Footage


Kempson Video Footage, dayna kempson video, dayna kempson, dayna kempson schacht video, dayna kempson schacht, kempson video, dpf.gov.br:Dayna-Schacht parents Kempson are outraged at the video graph showing that first responders did not check on their daughter away. Worse, the thought that someone even take videos of the scene and then share the video with others. The death of 23-year Dayna Kempson Schacht happened in a violent car accident July 17, 2010. Exactly two months after the tragic death of Dayna Kempson Schacht, his father, Jeff Schacht, received a video on his cell phone showed that the exact events in mathematics after the terrible accident that claimed the life of his daughter .

Dayna father, Jeff Kempson said: "It was good enough that we lost our daughter. And now, having to deal with something like that is just beyond words. "

In the video, someone is talking in the background and said, "Hold that down for me. It's really bad. Oh my God."

Dayna mother, Lucretia Kempson can not get the image of the video out of his mind and said: "When I close my eyes, it's not just that this video is what I see my daughter."