Engineering Student


Have you ever taken a look at India? India is known for unique people and a culture that is rich. Indians have their distinct culture that makes them stand out. There is no denying that it sets them aside from everyone else (in a good way, of course).

Here we are publishing photos of beautiful Somya Shrinath. These pictures send Suraj her good wisher from India. He writes I am sending pictures of a cute, nice and lovely girl, Somya Shrinath from Bhopal. I met her in my college function. She came with her sister in our college. She was very nice, cute and fun loving girl. In a short time of 2-3 days, we were feeling like best friends. I am posting some of her photographs here. I had so many. Somya is doing her engineering from Central Institute of Technology & Management, Bhopal. She is in 2nd year.