Glamorous Kareena Kapoor on Vogue Magazine


Comes winter and fashion magazine Vogue celebrates it with the hot Kareena Kapoor exuding oomph like always on the cover of the mag’s December issue.

But what is remarkable about the cover is her light gothic make up -bright eyes highlighted with broad stroke of kohl, black nail paint and disheveled hair. Kareena has worn a Christian Dior, Fall 2009 white shimmering gown. The spread also carries her interview where she speaks about Saif Ali Khan (who else), her mother Babita, and how she loved her ex-beau Shahid Kapoor’s film Kaminey.

She says about Babita, “My mother is the rising sun. She is my God. She is my lifeline. I worship my mother. If she disapproved of something, I would never go against her wishes.”

Words seem to fall short when she expresses something about her dear Saifu, “We are mirror images. Like me, he's a bit eccentric. Of course, if both of us are in a bad mood, then I have to be the mature one, even though he is 10 years older. I think that's a woman thing. Women have to understand; that's why we are so special.”

Kareena Kapoor Hot Photo Gallery