Dunkin Donuts Free Iced Coffee Day 2010


This morning I woke up like any other day, I arrived at work only to hear the today on their 60th birthday Dunkin Donuts would be giving away free iced coffee! I was elated to hear that my normal $1.98 Dunkin Donuts coffee would be FREE, and iced! I quickly pounded out some work in order to get to the nearest Dunkin Donuts before the line for free iced coffee got too long.
dunkin donuts free iced coffee day 2010
Joyous that this day I would be able to receive not one, but as many Dunkin Donut’s iced coffee as I wanted–the message was that from 6am to 10pm Dunkin Donuts would be giving away free iced coffee ALL DAY! I ran down to Dunkin Donuts, out of habit I brought my wallet (thank goodness), to get my sweet mid-morning pick-me-up. As I rounded the corner the Dunkin Donuts was empty, no line! This was going to be great, I would come back multiple times today to meet my caffeine needs for free.
As I stepped up to the counter grinning from ear to ear I hear the man in front of me ask for the free Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, but then my mood went sour…
…The woman behind the counter said, “We’re not doing that this year. Other franchises are but none downtown.” I was shattered, I tried to reason with her, tried my hardest to negotiate some sort of agreement, nothing.
Although I left Dunkin Donuts with an iced coffee I also left with $2.13 less than what I walked in with.
To find a Dunkin Donuts near you check out their Store Finder. I hope you have better luck than I did with Dunkin Donuts Free Iced Coffee Day 2010.